A Guide for AuthorThis guideline has been drafted for several reasons and based on typical errors researchers make when drafting conference papers. First, unless told how do you know the standard and style expected, not just layout and spacing’s of the paper. Secondly, why put effort into doing something if it will need changing and finally it will help you with all other papers you write. Finally, reviewers keep seeing the same errors and may reject an otherwise suitable paper.(More)
- Abstract Template for Oral Presentation(Only for Presenter)
- Abstract Template for Poster Presentation(Only for Presenter)
- Full Paper Template for author who want to publish in conference Proceeding
- Template for PCMP
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template;
3) The paper should be no less than 6 pages and no longer than 10 pages;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited.
5) Duplicate submission is prohibited
6) Only unpublished original manuscript will be submitted for peer review.